Long Dresses are Perfect for Resort Fun and Relaxation!
1. Shirred Flounce Dress $29, Newport-news.com
2. Hanalei Hawaiian Long Dress $55, alohaz.com
3. Knit Babydoll Dress $27.80, forever21.com
4. A.B.S. Leaf Print Jersey Maxi Dress $68.99, macys.com
5. Maxi Curvy Jersey Dress $89, victoriassecret.com
6. Natalie Anne Long Halter $253, livenatty.com
7. Eight Sixty Print Knit Maxi Dress with Braided Halter $75, Nordstrom.com
8. BCBG Max Azria Red Chiffon Floral Print Halter Dress $205.99, bluefly.com
9. Smocked Full Sweep Dress $32.50, wetseal.com
10. Ruby Safari Long Dress $37.99, overstock.com
As the summer starts winding down, ankle length dresses are rising in popularity! But this season's long dresses are no longer just for evening revelries, instead, they were specifically designed for casual day wear. These ankle length dresses are for any lady who feels like portraying a little island glamour now and then. Since it is summer and the days are cooling off slightly, anything that has to do with the tropics, flowers, ocean, beach, sand, and whatever else resembles cool breeze, is key to conquering this summer's trend of long dresses.
We Want Length!
In order to pull off a long dress this summer, you must rely on a couple of set rules to make sure you are doing this trend justice
Learn those five basic rules and catch the island vibe in a breezy silhouette! Try on an ankle length island inspired dress with fresh strappy sandal flats, sandal thongs, flip flops, or even wedges. It's simple, trouble-free, and subtly sexy!
Article Written By: Venessa Estrellado; Venessa is a graduate of FIDM in Los Angeles , CA and enjoys writing and creating pages for Divavillage.com.