Christina Ricci in Penelope
Have All Eyes Glued on You in a Flawless Christina-Ricci-Like Outfit!
Christina Ricci's Latest Projects
Get Perfectly Chic Like Christina Ricci
Another celebrated aspect of Christina Ricci is her one-of-a-kind fashion sense. Some may say she's alternative couture, some may say she is dark, and others may not like her style whatsoever, but we think Christina Ricci is a diamond in the rough. Her manifestation at the 2007 Grammy Award Show was a complete show stopper. She looked radiant and truly sophisticated in a black and white metallic printed evening gown with a draping train. She accessorized appropriately and wore the dress without a flaw. So get to dressing like this one-of-a-kind beauty by following our tips on how to replicate Christina's immaculate outfit!
Use these items to complete your look:
1. Floral Print Gown $300, neimanmarcus.com
2. Raffia Gold Dangle Earrings Featuring Labradorite Stones $36, helloemeralds.com
3. Rhinestone Stretch Glam Cuff Bracelet $75, etonline.seenon.com
4. Xhilaration Elongated Clutch $14.99, target.com
5. Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner $7.49, ulta.com
6. Bare Escentuals San Francisco Retro Lounge Eye Kit $24, sephora.com
7. French Manicure Set $39.95, lilou-organics.com
8. Photo Finish Lipstick with a Sila-Silk Technology $22, smashbox.com
9. La Prairie Cellular Treatment Foundation Powder Finish $55, strawberrynet.com
Article Written By: Venessa Estrellado; Venessa is a graduate of FIDM in Los Angeles , CA and enjoys writing and creating pages for Divavillage.com.