Lemon Ginger Blast Recipe
LEMON GINGER BLAST RECIPE
Rev Up your Energy with Lemon Ginger Blast!
| ||Fresh juice is a great way to get needed vitamins and nutrients into your system. Fresh juice also helps flush toxins from your body, while giving you increased energy, shiny hair, and beautiful skin that glows from the inside out. This juice recipe from Lou Corona, an expert in the area of natural health, raw foods, and enzyme therapy, will help cleanse your body from head to toe, and give you that extra lift to get the most out of life! |
Health Benefits of Lemon & Ginger
Key ingredients in the recipe include lemon and ginger. Lemon has antiseptic qualities and stimulates your liver. It is also full of antioxidants, and we can never get enough of those! Known for its ability to help calm digestive disorders, ginger is a root that has been used in cooking and for medicinal purposes for centuries. Ginger also has anti-inflammatory properties, and helps to lessen cholesterol absorption in the body. This healthy drink will help you get your daily intake of fruits and vegetables in the most refreshing of ways! Once you start drinking the Lemon Ginger Blast, you won’t want to go another hot summer day with out it. This is the sort of healthy habit we need to cultivate, and we should encourage our friends and family to do the same!
Lou's Lemon Ginger Blast Recipe
Put through a juicer:
- 1 peeled lemon (include the peel if organic)
- 2" fresh ginger, sliced (add more if you prefer)
- 1 apple (Fuji or Gala are preferred, as they are sweeter)
- 1-2 cups water
Add 1 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper (preferably 90,000 heat units, or start with less and increase the amount of Cayenne Pepper over time as you get used to the taste.)
| || |
Get the Most Out of your Lemon Ginger Blast
- ALWAYS drink it on an empty stomach (at least 2 hours after eating). Drinking it first thing in the morning is best.
- DO NOT eat or drink anything for at least 30 minutes after drinking the Lemon Ginger Blast. I prefer to wait one hour, if time allows.
- Enjoy this wonderful, healthful drink with gusto! Its many health benefits are almost as exciting as its refreshing, addictive taste. Enjoy, and drink up to your health!
Recipe courtesy http://www.jinder.com/www/RawFoods.htm
Article Written By: Laura Miller; Laura writes on beauty, fashion, and health related topics from the glamorous Southern city of Atlanta, Ga. Her portfolio and her cosmetic collection grow daily.