DivaVillage.com Presents Easy Ways To Get Striking Celebrity Eyes!
Not only is DivaVillage.com a leading resource in offering the latest fashion, hair, and beauty tips and trends, as well as celebrity and music news, they’ll also show you how to look like a celebrity! Just posted on DivaVillage.com is a guide to the best false eyelashes out there, and tips on how to decide on a set that will give you gorgeous celebrity-looking eyes.
Orange County, CA (January 2, 2007) - Not only is DivaVillage.com a leading resource in offering the latest fashion, hair, and beauty tips and trends, as well as celebrity and music news, they’ll also show you how to look like a celebrity! Just posted on DivaVillage.com is a guide to the best false eyelashes out there, and tips on how to decide on a set that will give you gorgeous celebrity-looking eyes. False eyelashes aren’t just for Dolly Parton or Angelina Jolie anymore! Celebrities and girls on the street are wearing this glamorous cosmetic accessory, both day and night.
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of fun, fabulous false eyelashes:
1. Decide if you want to be a full-on glamour puss (which is recommended for evening events or highly stylized photos), or if you merely want to make your own eyelashes to look thicker and fuller without the daily application of mascara.
2. Full strips of false eyelashes are best if you are looking for high drama and are not shy about the fact that everyone will know you are wearing them. For a more subtle vibe, the individual lashes or clumps of eyelashes will plump up your own while looking less obvious than the full strip variety.
3. Choose lashes close to the color of your own eyelashes. Use sharp scissors to trim them if needed, to follow the natural curve of your lash line. Individual or clump false eyelashes look best when placed on the outer corners of the eye – upper lashes only.
1. With all styles, use tweezers to handle the lashes. Apply the glue to the false eyelashes, never to your eyelid. Wait a moment for the glue to get sticky. After placing them, quickly make any adjustments. Let them set for a few minutes, then apply your eye makeup.
2. A little practice will help you feel at home with lashes and glue. Schedule a few trial runs before hitting the town with your new lashes.
For more on getting celebrity-inspired fabulous false eyelashes, read the full article here.
See all that DivaVillage.com has to offer daily, like how to get hot hair updos at home, the best foundations, cover-ups, and powders, how to get shiny hair, healthy recipes, fun workouts like yoga and pilates, and up to date fashion trends, tips, and styling advice.
Don’t forget about DivaVillage.com’s daily giveaways – enter to win today!
Direct Press Inquiries to:
Anita Dhaliwal or Amy Jarvis